WHY THIS NOTICE
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of our site, for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically. The information is also based on the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to the users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
THE “HOLDER” OF THE TREATMENT
Following use, the data may be treated as sensitive, relating to people who intend to interact with the company, by sending voluntary e-mails and / or curriculum vitae, through the “Work with us” page of the site itself. The “owner” of their treatment is A.S.D Sail Beach Jesolo, with registered office in Via Levantina 136, 30016 Jesolo (VE)
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The names of internal and external data processing managers are knowable by request to the undersigned company by those entitled, the coordinates to which the request is addressed are listed in the paragraph “Rights of the interested parties”.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned our headquarters. and are carried out by the personnel appointed by law.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. Data provided voluntarily by the user The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message (such as for example the curriculum vitae eventually attached). The navigation data obtained as a result of a link obtained through a link sent in an email by the company writing are not anonymous as the user’s credentials are validated and stored on the web site management servers. These data are saved for 12 months for the purposes of verification and control of the systems, even in the case of complaints or reports of anomalies in the functionality of the website.
Regarding the provision of the Privacy Guarantor http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3167231 on cd technologies. Cookies and similar, which will come into force in June 2015, we declare that:
1. that the site allows the sending of “third-party” cookies, ie cookies installed by a different site through the site you are visiting;
3. cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are used c.d. persistent or session cookies of any kind.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request form on the “Contact” page, to interact with the A.S.D Sail Beach Jesolo, if it intends to request information. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be addressed: • via e-mail, at: email@example.com
pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data.
1. Data Controller and Data Processor The Data Controller is the ASD Sail Beach Jesolo., With registered office in Via Levantina 136, 30016 Jesolo (VE) (phone 346-6615605), which will provide, upon written request to interested parties who are entitled to it, the list of persons responsible for processing.
2. Purpose of the processing Personal data from the User voluntarily made available, are collected and used exclusively for purposes directly related to the services provided by Grafic Point, pursuant to art. 23 and 130 of Legislative Decree 196/03, subject to the express consent of the user. The user can oppose this treatment by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This opposition will have no effect on the provision of services.
3. Mandatory nature of the provision of data The simple access to the Site is free and does not involve the processing of personal data other than navigation data.
4. Type of data processed
Data provided voluntarily by the user. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
Types of cookies used:
• Required cookies: Cookies are essential to allow you complete navigation on our site.
• Browsing data: These cookies collect information on how users use a website (eg the most visited pages, any error messages received). These cookies are anonymous, they transmit aggregate information and therefore do not allow the individual visitor to be identified.
• Functionality cookies: They allow to memorize the choices made by the user in order to provide the requested customized functions, such as the choice of a location or the size of the text font.
• Our site may also include entities that create cookies on behalf of third parties, for example a Facebook “Like” button.
Use of data: The data provided by the cookies will be used anonymously and aggregated for the following purposes: • statistical processing of data for internal use • service improvement.
5. Data communication The personal data of the user can be communicated to professional Studies in the legal, tax, social security, accounting, organizational; any other person to whom the data must be communicated on the basis of an express provision of law. The user who participates in conversations, post comments or perform activities in the public areas of the site must be aware that his personal data, if not using a pseudonym, are visible on the network.
6. Processing methods The data are collected electronically and processed according to the law. The processing of data will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected in compliance with the civil, fiscal and tax obligations in force.
7. User’s rights In relation to the treatments referred to in article 1, the user can exercise by writing to the company headquarters or sending an email to email@example.com the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196.